Two additional days of training are available for the two days prior to the conference.
Training will be done by Bruce Johnson of CapeSoft and will focus on using Clarion and NetTalk together
to target the web, and mobile devices.
The training will be suitable for beginners (people who have not used NetTalk before) but will quickly
move on to more advanced topics, especially around the creation of hybrid applications (which work offline)
on mobile devices.
Onsite trainees will receive a printed version of the latest NetTalk Training book. Online attendees will
receive a PDF version of the book.
All Training attendees (online or onsite) will have access to recordings after the event
Provision (or not) of Morning and Afternoon refreshments and Lunch are to be announced.
Bruce Johnson - CapeSoft
- Integrating Maps with Desktop Applications
- Consuming Web Services, including OAuth Authentication
- Integrating Cloud Drives in Desktop (and Web) Programs
- Web Sockets (client and server)
- Securing the Web Server with LetsEncrypt certificates
- Database Design and Implementation for Distributed Data
- Designing Web Apps to be used on Small Screens
- Taking a Web App and turning it into a Mobile App
All times and subjects are provisional and are subject to change.
Andy Wilton of Noyantis is also offering training for Noyantis products. This will take place in the evenings of Monday,
Tuesday and Wednesday. All details are at the Noyantis Website
We understand it's hard to commit when there's a lot of information on the sessions
not yet available. To give you some peace of mind please see the